Location: Hybrid working, Head Office based in Thame, Oxfordshire
Hours: Full time hours, Monday – Friday
Salary: Competitive DOE + our competitive benefits package
We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to help us deliver best in class processes and products based on the Salesforce suite of products. This is a focused, internal delivery team with a mix of Admin, Developer and QA experience. We see this role acting as leader and providing functional direction for the team, managing development progress and ceremonies, as well as line management and appraisals.
You will work closely with product managers to elicit, understand, and interpret business requirements to form a product backlog. Fundamental to your success will be the ability to fully understand your subject, see past a user request, understand the real requirement and be able to communicate the solution to the user and the development team in language appropriate to each audience.
You will work closely with admins and developers to design solutions to aid the company in its Sales Pipeline, Customer Relationship Management and Marketing campaigns, as well as integrations with our eConveyancer Marketplace platform. Being a key member of the team, you will lead agile ceremonies and be prominent during backlog refinement sessions, ensuring requirements are carefully analysed and user stories clearly communicated.
You will have responsibility for customer satisfaction and success, from inception to delivery to live support.
The role will entail working with product team and communicating with the sales, marketing, and customer services teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Experience delivering high quality products in Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud, and having gained relevant Consultant certifications or Trailhead achievements.
- Experience working in an agile environment (ideally Scrum).
- Experience with delivery tools, processes and release management
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and times under pressure.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills, able to communicate both written and verbally to internal stakeholders, developers, and external clients
- An analytic mindset with the ability to gather and interpret complex information
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experienced in eliciting user requirements using a range of techniques and demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Ability to challenge effectively at all levels
- A desire to learn and a curiosity to understand systems and processes
- Familiarity with visual process modelling techniques, such as work-flow diagrams or wireframe prototypes.
How we will support you:
- Work-life balance is important; you’ll get an enhanced, generous holiday package
- You have the option for flexible, remote working
- Access to our beautiful head office in Thame, Oxfordshire – a great space to work, meet colleagues and collaborate
- Our benefits package includes; private medical insurance, volunteering day, competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, Death in service insurance, sick pay and lots more
- Pre-arranged social events to make sure we have fun, stay connected and to ensure it isn’t all about work
- Smoove help you develop your career with a detailed, performance management scheme
Our vision is to simplify and revolutionise the home moving and ownership experience for everyone. So we are on a mission to deliver products and services that remove the pain, frustration, uncertainty, friction, stress and snail-like pace moving home currently takes. We are a leading provider of tech in the property sector, founded in 2003 our product focus has been our conveyancer two-sided marketplace, connecting consumers with a range of quality conveyancers to choose from at competitive prices via our easy-to-use tech platform. We are now building out our ecosystem so consumers can benefit from our services earlier via their Estate Agent, through to smarter conveyancing platforms making the home buying or selling process easier, quicker, safer and more transparent.