Account Manager, B2B
Location: Hybrid working, Head Office based in Thame, Oxfordshire
Hours: 9-5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Salary: £25,000 basic plus commission + our competitive benefits package
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for improving eConveyancer’s growth by building relationships with our existing accounts using consultative techniques and offering valuable industry insight to increase their usage. You will also be responsible for onboarding new prospects to our platform taking relevant steps to ensure their retention through their life cycle with us, this role specifically works with mortgage intermediary B2B customers.
We have ambitious plans to make the home moving and ownership experience better at every touchpoint, transforming a slow and fragmented system to a streamlined, stress-free process for everyone involved.
Smoove is a leading provider of tech in the property sector. Since we were founded in 2003, we have come a long way on our journey and are currently at a critical and fascinating juncture. To date, the product focus has been on iterations of our conveyancer two-sided marketplace, connecting consumers with a range of quality conveyancers to choose from at competitive prices via its easy-to-use tech platform.
We are now going a step further with the development and the launch of the next phase of our customer focused online platform, DigitalMove – a centralised digital tool focussed on bringing together everyone involved in the conveyancing process, from future home buyers/sellers, conveyancers and lawyers to lenders and brokers. Conveyancing (the legal house purchasing process) has traditionally been paper-based where documents are posted back and forth, making it difficult difficult to track and share progress, causing frustration and slowing progress for all parties. Our home platform joins up the entire home buying and selling process right up to completion and beyond, making that process easier, quicker, safer and more transparent.
- Ensuring KPI’s are met through proactive sales activity with existing and new customers, increasing usage per user is at forefront of what we do. Providing support when required that will continually improve relationships through rapport building guaranteeing our customers continue to use our products
- Pitching and up selling products to our existing users by using fact finding and consultative selling techniques to ensure we are maximising opportunity from our customers, moving your customers through our classification tiering system
- Setting up and carrying out video meetings, system/product refreshers with our customers to strengthen relationships with accounts either personally or with field managers
- Be a brand ambassador, promoting the delivery of excellent customer service, leading by example in the team and across other departments
- Maintenance, up-keep, and proactive usage of our CRM system to ensure all activities and tasks are completed as well as using dashboards, reporting enhancements to improve personal sales efficiencies
- Planning pitches with adaptable consultative selling techniques, working with the team to develop proposals that meets our customer’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Be an innovative thinker, seeking to always improve sales efficiencies, our onboarding process and our conversion rates
- Collecting and logging feedback from our customers to ensure we understand our customer’s needs, ensuring we stay up to date with industry trends and products to drive and improve our retention
- Supporting our field team with some of our biggest customers, ensuring regular activities and tasks are carried out, as well as highlighting valuable information to the field manager pre field visit to ensure we are maximising opportunity
- A “can do” persona displaying positivity and motivation, inspiring others in the team, remaining approachable to others whilst delivering the team and company’s high expectations
- Confident, resilient attitude
- Outstanding understanding of excellent sales practice and customer service
- Innovative thinker and good problem solver
- Good data interpretation and analysis skills – being able to understand data presented to individuals and the team, having the ability to organise best sales practise from information provided
How we will support you:
- Work-life balance is important; you’ll get an enhanced, generous holiday package
- You have the option for flexible, remote working
- Access to our beautiful head office in Thame, Oxfordshire – a great space to work, meet colleagues and collaborate
- Our benefits package includes; private medical insurance, volunteering day, competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, Death in service insurance, sick pay and lots more
- Pre-arranged social events to make sure we have fun, stay connected and to ensure it isn’t all about work
- Smoove help you develop your career with a detailed, performance management scheme