Location: Hybrid working. (Head Office based in Thame, Oxfordshire)
Hours: Full time hours, Monday – Friday
Salary: Competitive DOE + our competitive benefits package
We are looking for a Product Manager with proven experience who is looking to come and work on a new product in our portfolio. We are looking for an individual who is great with using data insights and research to test and learn, solve real problems, and delight our customers. They will be responsible for taking the greenfield vision to plan the roadmap, direction, and its incremental delivery. Collaborating with some amazing and impressive Product Managers, Designers, Data Scientists, Tech, and go-to market teams and other key stakeholders.
Building a digital solution to support the Estate Agents in improving their insights around a property sale by supplying the ability for their buyers and sellers to upload information to support the sale process quickly and confidently.
We are on a mission to transform the experience by making stress-free home moves in the UK a reality. We want to become the leading provider of digital tools to transform the conveyancing experience of buying, selling, and owning property.
Smoove is a leading provider of tech in the property sector. Since we were founded in 2003, we have come a long way on our journey and are currently at a critical and fascinating juncture. To date, the product focus has been on iterations of our conveyancer two-sided marketplace, connecting consumers with a range of quality conveyancers to choose from at competitive prices via its easy-to-use tech platform.
We are now going a step further with the development and the launch of the next phase of our customer focused online platform, DigitalMove – a centralised digital tool focussed on bringing together everyone involved in the conveyancing process, from future home buyers/sellers, conveyancers and lawyers to lenders and brokers. Conveyancing (the legal house purchasing process) has traditionally been paper-based where documents are posted back and forth, making it difficult difficult to track and share progress, causing frustration and slowing progress for all parties. Our home platform joins up the entire home buying and selling process right up to completion and beyond, making that process easier, quicker, safer and more transparent.
- Devise and execute the product roadmap you have set up with the team, to reach the NorthStar for the products with key metrics of success, prioritised with customer needs
- Collaborate with your Product colleagues on dependencies across teams and work through a path to success
- Working to set out good Product Management ways of working to manage requirements and drive business value
- Work with data, UX, research to gain insight on problems to solve that add value
- Work with various stakeholders including technology teams (Sales Force and MS), Commercial teams (marketing, sales), Finance, Legal and Security to build out the solution, proposition, and pricing strategies
- Manage ambitious standards across the team, so that we create an excellent product experience and continually grow
- Active in understanding the P&L of your product and the part it financially plays in the business
- Experienced with digital 'B2B2C’ products
- Industry knowledge in the Estate Agent market place and moving home
- Proven in Product Management – beyond the user story, and can manage the product end to end strategically, technically & commercially
- Proactive with looking to find problems worth solving, facilitating decision making processes, and making recommendations based on data insights
- Ready to roll sleeves up and get ‘stuck in’ where needs be
- Keen to find out what works fast through experimentation
- Visionaries with instinct into what customers want and back that up with research
- Knowledge sharers – prepared to give feedback and insight across teams
How we will support you:
- Work-life balance is important; you’ll get an enhanced, generous holiday package
- You have the option for flexible, remote working
- Access to our beautiful head office in Thame, Oxfordshire – a great space to work, meet colleagues and collaborate
- Our benefits package includes; private medical insurance, volunteering day, competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, Death in service insurance, sick pay and lots more
- Pre-arranged social events to make sure we have fun, stay connected and to ensure it isn’t all about work
- Smoove help you develop your career with a detailed, performance management scheme