Location: Hybrid working, Head Office based in Thame, Oxfordshire
Hours: Full time hours, Monday – Friday
Salary: Competitive DOE + our competitive benefits package
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer who has experience supporting business systems and infrastructures as well as working on and delivering technical transformation projects and wants to move into a more projects / architect focused role in the future.
Starting in 2021 we embarked upon a significant programme of growth across the business and we're looking to support this growth through transforming how we use IT, along with supporting current services and users.
With the current emphasis upon the workplace technology modernisation project this will involve the implementation of modern Microsoft technologies which will transform our EUC into modern, efficient, easy to use, workforce empowering solutions which deliver an excellent end user experience.
Smoove is a leading provider of tech in the property sector, focussed on bringing together home buyers/sellers, financial services, estate agency and legal professionals. Conveyancing (the legal house purchasing process) has traditionally been a paper-based manual processes - documents and forms are posted back and forth and it is often difficult to track and share progress, causing frustration and slowing progress for all parties.
We are on a mission to transform the experience by making stress-free home moves in the UK a reality. We want to become the leading provider of digital tools to transform the conveyancing experience of buying, selling, and owning property.
Since we were founded in 2003, we have come a long way on our journey and are currently at a critical and fascinating juncture. To date, the product focus has been on iterations of our conveyancer two-sided marketplace, connecting consumers with a range of quality conveyancers to choose from at competitive prices via its easy-to-use tech platform.
We are now going a step further with the development and the launch of the next phase of our customer focused online platform, DigitalMove – a centralised digital platform for everyone involved in the conveyancing process to communicate and collaborate, from future homeowners, conveyancers and lawyers to lenders and brokers. This home platform joins up the entire home buying and selling process right up to completion and beyond, making that process easier, quicker, safer and more transparent.
- To evaluate, procure, configure and manage onboarding of new IT solutions & software
- Being technical point to successfully deliver projects in-line with business strategy/IT Road Map
- From the start, you will help deliver Endpoint management (1st part of our Modern Workplace transformation)
- Engage with the business, capture requirements to find ways to improve how we use IT
- Ensure IT services are available, properly managed and maintained.
- Create and maintain all documentation, provide training and handover to peers/support teams
- Provide 3rd line support for escalated issues
- Min of 3years+ hands-on BAU experience across most of the following solutions: AD, Azure, Windows Server, Intune/MDM, O365, Sharepoint, Exchange online
- Implementing and supporting corporate technology solutions and infrastructures
- Proven experience of evaluating and implementing cloud solutions
- Supporting enterprise application (SSO/MFA) for third party SaaS providers
- Strong understanding and experience of applying security best practises (Cyber Essentials+)
- Ownership, diagnosis and resolution of 3rd level support issues
- Project, Supplier and Asset management
- Nice to have experience of: Mimecast, JIRA service desk, JIRA confluence, Defender, Bitlocker, PRTG
- IT Architecture skills (TOGAF or similar certification - but not mandatory)
How we will support you:
- Work-life balance is important; you’ll get an enhanced, generous holiday package
- You have the option for flexible, remote working
- Access to our beautiful head office in Thame, Oxfordshire – a great space to work, meet colleagues and collaborate
- Our benefits package includes; private medical insurance, volunteering day, competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, Death in service insurance, sick pay and lots more
- Pre-arranged social events to make sure we have fun, stay connected and to ensure it isn’t all about work
- ULS help you develop your career with a detailed, performance management scheme